Sunday, February 21, 2010

Vintage Post Cards, Mirror and Fragments

I have been getting ready for Warrenton.... Bar W Field... YIPPEE!!!
So much fun to be had and so many people to meet....
Thought I would post a few items each day or atleast try to in order to whet your appetite for many goodies that are available for adoption!!
My good "junkin bud" Anne also has some goodies that she will be enticing you with so go and take a look there....

Vintage Post Cards









Hand Mirror





Some building fragments....



I have about 70 feet of trailers that are full... so stay posted and come see us in March at the "Mamma of Shows"
Stay warm... we are scheduled again to receive a few more inches of snow in the next 48 hours... and this is TEXAS!!!
Of course it was in the 60's today.... but that is gone for about a week....










1 comment:

  1. Howdy TJS! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Sure wish I lived closer to you - I'm lovin' your junque! But Texas sure looks a lot like Wisconsin these days - want some more snow down there? We'll be getting even more in the next 3 days. C'mon SPRING!!!

    PS - Last year we added a Junque Shoppe to our store - it's a big hit!

    Eileen
    http://ruralwisconsin.blogspot.com
    www.wellerstore.com

    ReplyDelete