Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Lady and the Potty??

I have so fallen down on my resolution to post regularly.... but I have given myself a kick in the caboose so here a a couple of I think unusual pieces that I found..... Let me know they might be readily available in your area.... wonder where these started out their journey
This gal is on a metal picture of some sort.... she is very sweet and looks so serene!
OK now let me know if you have seen some of these before.... I know they are usually enamelware or ceramic/porcelain... the outside is not quite paper like...this one is made from pulpware.... suppose to be a forerunner of plastic... developed in England...

This is the inside... it is smooth and nearly plastic like.... but not really.....things that make you say HUMMMM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment